Re: ServerIron & Sendmail

From: Dale Hege (fhege@sover.net)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 09:36:53 EDT

Thanks for the info. Here is a snipet of the config for my mailservers

server port 25
 tcp

server port 110
 tcp

server port 143
 tcp

server real m0 z.z.z.z
 port pop3
 port imap4
 port smtp
!
server real m1 y.y.y.y
 port pop3
 port imap4
 port smtp
!
server real m2 x.x.x.x
 port pop3
 port imap4
 port smtp
!
server virtual m f.f.f.f
 port smtp
 port smtp dsr
 port imap4
 port imap4 dsr
 port pop3
 port pop3 dsr
 bind smtp 1 smtp m2 smtp m3 smtp
 bind imap4 m0 imap4 m1 imap4 m2 imap4
 bind pop3 m0 pop3 m1 pop3 m2 pop3

Our setup looks like this.

                  Clients

                -----------
                | Router |
                -----------

Servers/Clients-| Switch |-| Foundry A |-|
Servers/Clients-| Switch |-| Foundry B |-|
Servers/Clients-| Switch |

I'm currently running 07.3.04T12

Again, thanks for the help..

-Dale