Re: [j-nsp] ISIS metric

From: Przemyslaw Karwasiecki (karwas@ifxcorp.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 20:22:54 EDT

It is strange, as I dont have "wide-metrics-only",
and I am still able to set ISIS metric to 100:

protocols {
   isis {
        interface at-0/0/0.1048 {
            level 2 metric 100;
        }
}

Does it means that this is somehow automagically
translated into 63?

Thanks,

Przemek
 - asking this before digging into ISIS database on adjacent router :-)