Re: Juniper equivalent of Cisco's BGP Conditional Advertisements

From: Ricardo G Patara (patara@registro.br)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 14:25:45 EDT

Hello Eric.

Yes there is something that could help you.
Is the "generate" in routing-options.
It will generate a route only if a certain condition happens.
I didn't use it yet. But I think this is what you're looking for.
I beleave the juniper documentation about this option will explain you
how to implement it.

Ricardo.

--
Ricardo G Patara