Re: Juniper equivalent of Cisco's BGP Conditional Advertisements

From: JunoGuy (junoguy@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 22:44:40 EDT

I dont think this would help you achieve what you want simply because a
generated route is only advertised when a contributing route is active. In
other words, a generated route is active only if the primary contributing
route is active as well. Once the primary contributing route disappears
then so does the generated route.
This is opposite of Cisco's Conditional advertisement. I cant think of
anything at this time that would achieve this.

JunoGuy