Re: [j-nsp] fxp0 administratively disabled

From: sigma@smx.pair.com
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 16:26:23 EDT

I should have mentioned that prior to this, the fxp0 interface *was*
specifically disabled.

I have previously tried both deleting the disable statement and adding the
enable statement. Neither has any effect after a commit. I even put an
enable in the family inet section.

Kevin

[There is text before PGP section.]

-- Start of PGP signed section.
> By default, all interfaces are administratively enabled in all
> versions of JUNOS (so long as they're supported in that version). If
> an interface is disabled, then it has to be in the config somewhere
> (either directly under that interface or in a group which matches
> fxp0). If it isn't enabled, you can use the command "set interfaces
> fxp0 enable". If it is explicitly disabled, you can use the command
> "delete interfaces fxp0 disable".
>
> Regards,
>
> Guy

-- End of PGP signed section, PGP failed!