Juniper RADIUS attributes

From: David McGaugh (david_mcgaugh@eli.net)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 18:55:18 EDT

Hello All,

        I'm working on setting up CiscoSecure ACS to authenticate our Junipers
via RADIUS. I got the simple authentication working with the RADIUS-IETF
dictionary that comes with CiscoSecure. Now I'm trying to make use of
the Juniper vendor specific attributes i.e. Juniper-Local-User-Name,
Juniper-Allow-Commands, and Juniper-Deny-Commands however I am unsure
how to implement this with CiscoSecure. I have found the link:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos52/swconfig52-getting-started/html/sys-mgmt-authentication2.html
where Juniper defines these with type and length values but have no idea
where I might throw them in at. I am far from a RADIUS expert (with the
exception of my current crash course). Any ideas or links to point me in
the right direction would be appreciated.

-Dave