labeled-unicast

From: JUN (yulingnan@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 15:20:34 EDT

I am trying to understand why we need this command?

If there are two routes one learned from ospf 1/8, the
other learned from BGP peer over labeled-unicast 1/8
with a label of course, does the route consider these
two routes leading to the same destination? I mean,
with or without label they both belong to the same
ipnet family. I guess it should consider them
different, otherwise, the internal ospf network can
not be private address in the carrier-of-carrier
configuration. But if the internal routes are not
overlapping, why do we need to advertise internal ospf
routes with labels?

Thanks
JUN