Re: Load merge terminal

From: Aaron Dewell (acd@woods.net)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 15:17:16 EDT

Isn't that kindof like what he said? You can cut it
from any level, then go to that level and do a load
merge terminal and it will paste it at that level.
I'm not sure I understand the difference. You don't
have to copy the whole policy, just navigate to one
level and do your paste.

It might be irritating if one *term* is incredibly
long, but not the whole policy.

Aaron