Re: Load merge terminal

From: JUN (yulingnan@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 15:30:14 EDT

I do not have a router to test at this time, but as
Avram mentioned in his post:

> You can now copy from policy-options to the last },
> and paste it into a
> "load merge terminal".

I assuem this does not mean only the term. As another
engineer pointed out earlier in this thread, the "load
merge terminal" command is based on the load
merge/replace/override, which expects the whole config
from the top level.

I hope I am wrong, which means we have a pretty nice
way to cut and paste.

Thanks
JUN