Re: Load merge terminal

From: Aaron Dewell (acd@woods.net)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 15:39:55 EDT

Sorry, just checked it and you are correct, load merge
terminal indeed will not take a relative cut-and-paste,
it must start from the top level. However, you can
construct it easily, then cut-n-paste the part you want,
i.e. for your application:

[edit policy-options]
root@router# load merge terminal
policy-options { <---- you type this
  policy-statement blah { <---- type this too
    (now cut-n-paste just the term you want)
  } <---- type this to close
} <---- again
^D <---- end terminal capture
load complete

[edit policy-options]
root@router#

Note that I constructed most of this by hand, but I've
used this method and it does work.

Aaron