mpls vpn over RSVP TE with Cisco

From: online (johnliu@online.sh.cn)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 09:10:35 EDT

Hello, All,
How to interoperate JUNOS with IOS to direct the mpls vpn into rsvp TE?
CE1---PE1---P1---P2---P3---PE2---CE2
PE1 is JUNOS, PE2 is IOS.We want MPLS VPN over the TE between both PEs.
JUNOS has 2 protocols to signaling MPLS VPN for the intermediate label
allocation.
One is LDP , the other is RSVP. JUNOS can work with JUNOS via RSVP.
We can interoperate TE with them, but MPLS VPN can't be over RSVP.
We tried LDP-tunning, still failed.
We found LDP neighbor can be established between 2 PEs. CE's route can
be seen each other.
But the label for VRF can't be allocation in both PE.
We even tried move TE setup in P1,not PE1,also LDP-tunning, failed
again.
Any suggestion?
Thanks,
John