Re: mpls vpn over RSVP TE with Cisco

From: fraanro (fraanro@arrakis.es)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 14:11:31 EDT

Can you send the configs? ASAIK that should work, that is, both Cisco
and Juniper support MPLS VPNs having RSVP between the PEs. Have you
established the RSVP tunnels between the loopbacks you are using for MP-
MGP?

I have configured it in Cisco and works, in Juniper also, why it should
not work for Juniper-Cisco if TE interoperates between them?

Javier.