Re: [j-nsp] Generic recovery procedures

From: Gert Doering (gert@greenie.muc.de)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 11:00:23 EDT

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 03:21:08PM +0100, Guy Davies wrote:
> Why would anyone who is not a valid customer have a need to access
> this information? The knowledge base is also available to JNCIEs,
> partners, etc so it isn't *just* customers who can get it.

I'm not sure - is it possible to be a Juniper customer but not have a
support contract? Those would be barred from accessing this data.

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert@greenie.muc.de
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert.doering@physik.tu-muenchen.de