Re: M20 DC Power Supply Fail

From: Chris (chris@cattle-today.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 15:36:03 EDT

Adamn,
   If you see the router alarm that the temp is to high. Pull the PS out and re-insert it. This will clear the alarm and stop the router from shutting down.

Get your own free Ranch eMail and Classified Ads at http://cattletoday.com

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email@yourgroup.org by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag