RE: [j-nsp] BGP AS-path Regular Expressions

From: Raymond Leung (rlcw@zonasa.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 11:56:46 EDT

i found very long time....and tested on my router...which cannot works...

router os is 4.2r2

sorry

>Hi Jesper,
>
>You don't require the $ at the end and you've omitted the required
>element to allow anything before the 4134...
>
>set policy-options as-path foo ".* 4134"
>
>...would be sufficient. That sets the AS_PATH to be any PATH with
>4134 as the origin. If he'd asked for...
>
>ip as-path access-list 8 permit ^4134$
>
>that would be..
>
>set policy-options as-path foo 4134
>
>which sets the AS_PATH to be exactly one instance of 4134.
>
>However, you're entirely correct in directing Raymond to RTFM! This
>stuff is very well documented and the documentation is all available
>on the public website. It would take around 5 minutes of browsing to
>find this info.
>
>Regards,
>
>Guy

With Regards,

Raymond Leung mailto:rlcw@zonasa.com
Network Analyst
Zonasa Network Limited

Suite 903,Technology Plaza Tel:+852-31053073
651 King's Road Fax:+852-25900403
Quarry Bay
Hong Kong
http://www.zonasa.com

***** IMPORTANT NOTICE *****
The information contained in this email and its attached file(s) are
confidential, proprietary and privileged. Access to this email by
anyone other than the addressee(s) is strictly unauthorised. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, reproduce,
retain, disclose or disseminate the information contained herein.
Please delete all records of this email and immediately notify the
sender by telephone and by email.

---