Re: [j-nsp] Zombie login session

From: Sonny I Franslay (sonnyfranslay@pacific.net.sg)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 12:51:33 EDT

Hi Josef,

I actually tried to use the "request system logout ..." which failed before
resorting to killing the pid via shell.
I could not find any mgd process associated to the zombie login session from
the process list. Is there any way to restart the the parent mgd process via
cli? Or do i have to use the shell again?

thx,
sonny