RE: [j-nsp] L2 VPN examples

From: Andrew Ramsey (akramsey@juniper.net)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 12:10:21 EDT

Walter,

In most cases, vendors will implement what the customers want, and not
dictate to customers what they need based on what they have. Also, in
most cases, customers will decide what they want based on the
technology, and not what a particular vendor has.

So, understanding the differences between Kompella and Martini is a
critical step towards answering your question.

Andy