Re: Juniper's Radius definition

From: Dave Curado (davec@weezel.net)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 10:21:36 EDT

Hi,

> What other effective Radius implementations have been tested and
> implemented out there w/ JUNOS? Any gotchas or concerns you'd like to
> share? I'm looking for low LOE if possible.

I used Cistron (www.freeradius.org) as it is supposed to be a
decent implementation, oh, yeah, and it's free.
Perhaps someone else has used another and will chime in.

I was more concerned with testing the router, and how it
handled the attributes, or the inability to reach the radius
server. No real gotchas to report, actually I was surprised
at how easy it was.