Re: Juniper's Radius definition

From: Stephen Gill (gillsr@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 10:00:25 EDT

What other effective Radius implementations have been tested and
implemented out there w/ JUNOS? Any gotchas or concerns you'd like to
share? I'm looking for low LOE if possible.

Thanks,
-- steve

http://arachne3.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos44/swconfig44-install/html/sys-mgmt-authentication2.html#1014238