Re: [j-nsp] [j-nsp] Will JUNOS 5.0 documentation be made available in PalmOS format?

From: Aviva Garrett (aviva@juniper.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 15:32:16 EDT

Hi Aleks,

Apparently, some signals got crossed on our end and we forgot to convert
them. We will start working on the conversion today and hopefully will
have them posted by the end of the week.

Thanks for pointing out that they are missing.

..Aviva

In message <710197BD5AF9D4119E4400508BCFA136015C77AD@zcard04u.ca.nortel.com>you
 write: