Re: Juniper.dct ?

From: Joseph T. Klein (jtk@titania.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 19:02:21 EDT

This is what I slammed in ....

#
# Vendor-Specific attributes use the SMI Network Management Private
# Enterprise Code from the "Assigned Numbers" RFC
#
VENDOR Juniper 2636

#
# Juniper Vendor-Specific Attributes
#
ATTRIBUTE Juniper-Local-User-Name 1 string Juniper
ATTRIBUTE Juniper-Allow-Commands 2 string Juniper
ATTRIBUTE Juniper-Deny-Commands 3 string Juniper

No radius expert here ... but seems to work.

--
Joseph T. Klein                                         +1 414 915 7489
Senior Network Engineer                                 jtk@titania.net

"... the true value of the Internet is its connectedness ..." -- John W. Stewart III