RE: [j-nsp] Quick sanity check on my fast re-route configs

From: Dave Humphrey (dave.humphrey@telindusk.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 03:28:54 EDT

You're right. No config is required for the LSP on the transit
nodes. You do have to have configured MPLS and RSVP. Remember that
MPLS has to be enabled on each required interface under the interface
hierarchy as well as within the MPLS process.

Why are you creating two LSP's with identical paths?

Dave Humphrey