Re: [j-nsp] Config example when a SIte is part of multiple L3 VPNs

From: Manoj Leelanivas (manoj@juniper.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 20:18:58 EDT

If 2 or more VPNs are completely shared by different sites on the same PE,
it is just a matter of adding 2 or more extra target communities to that VRF.

However, if you have a configuration in which say one customer site is only
in A and another in A and B, then if there are multiple logical interfaces
to the same site (the site with A and B), it is very similar to configuring
two-sites as you said. If you only have a single logical interface then you
need to use rib-groups to populate routes into different VRFs. Please send
mail to support@juniper.net for the configuration.

-Manoj