[j-nsp] OT: WTC Relief

From: Tom Thomas (tthomas@torrentnet.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 20:44:14 EDT

Folks excuse the Off Topic post but on the NANOG mail list I volunteered to
setup a website that listed people willing to offer assistance to aid those
impacted in recent WTC tragedy.

I am expanding the offer to others in our field that are willing to
contribute whatever they have and wherever they maybe.

Let me know what you would like to offer in your words as I will put that
straight into the site and how to contact you. The current list of
volunteers if you need help can be found at:

http://www.cpaw.org/wtc/index.html

In the end we all do what we can to make the world a better place for our
children.

Tom Thomas