[j-nsp] vlan-tagging

From: mark forest (milo279@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 11:09:13 EDT

I am currently working on a project where I need to
configure trunking/tagging between a cisco cat 5500
and Juniper. As is, when I set up a vlan on the
cat5500 and configure routing on the rsm, I can
communicate with the Juniper no problem. Once I
attempt to configure the trunking on the cisco to
dot1q and set vlan-tagging up on the juniper I loose
connectivity. I suspect I am missing something rather
simple. If anyone has experience with
trunking/tagging between cisco and Juniper pls let me
know.

Milo