[j-nsp] Extranet in MPLS VPNs

From: AM Shaikh (junosuser@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 17:34:36 EDT

Has anyone an idea if MPLS VPN will work if I am using only one box ... I hv only one box at my disposal .. and I am trying to simulate an extranet scenario .... I set communities and allowed the routes to be imported in different vrfs ...

say there are 3 vpns A, B and C

and say A needs access to both B and C .. but B and C should not talk to each other ... even via A

i set up A to import comunity B and C routes. And set both B&C to import A routes.

but the routes show up in the routing table.

My doubt is as i hv a single router and its bgp doesn't hv a neighbour ... the mpls vpn is not giving routes to bgp and from bgp to other vrfs ...

Pls advise

rgds
majid