JunOS implementation of draft-kompella

From: vpbs bak (vpbs_bak@rediffmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 18:33:30 EST

This is regarding JunOS implementation of draft-kompella-ppvpn-l2vpn-00 (I think this is the latest revision of the draft..). The draft talks about "over provisioning" as the way to create L2 VPNs using its approach. Can someone throw more light as to how it is done in JunOS ? ( FYI, I've already seen the JunOS docs that talks about L2 VPN...) Since to my knowledge only JunOS has an implementation of the said draft I'm curious to find how its done. /vpbs