Re: [j-nsp] VRF in Layer 2 VPN

From: Manoj Leelanivas (manoj@juniper.net)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 15:16:59 EST

There is exactly one route per site(carrying the site specific information
like label-base etc.) in case of BGP L2 VPNs. In case of BGP L3 VPN, there
*could* be multiple L3 routes per site. So in terms of the routing
information to be carried in the PEs and propagated to other PEs, your
observation on scaling is correct.

-Manoj