RE: [j-nsp] are netflow stats input only?

From: Stephen Gill (gillsr@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 18:53:43 EST

You may wish to apply your firewall sampling filter in both directions
rather than just input OR output on an interface. Otherwise, packets
that are transmitted out of an interface will not be sampled.

[edit interface int-name unit unit-num family inet filter]
set input filtername
set output filtername

--steve

Junipers?