RE: [j-nsp] Hot-plugable power-supplies in a M20 ?

From: Guy Davies (Guy.Davies@telindus.co.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 10:54:18 EST

Hi Carsten,

This is a fault. I have done this on many occasions with every type
of Juniper router and there is no reboot when you power on a second
power supply. You should be able to leave one power supply running,
replace a faulty unit and power on the replacement with no
interruption to service.

Regards,

Guy

.