[j-nsp] Re[4]: [j-nsp] route-filter

From: Kei (jkeius@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 18:00:40 EST

My apology for not stating clearly that it was a pure Juniper question
on the route-filter. I thought every topic on this list were naturally
Juniper-related topic/question.

Just another Juniper beginner

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 14:39:48 -0800
Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> wrote:

Randy> the filters were jesper's. i just removed a bit of syntactic sugar.
Randy>
Randy> of course, there could be the question of precisely what prefixes to filter
Randy> to what length. i.e. the registries have allocated some /20s in old a
Randy> space. but you did not ask that question, and i think we apprecuate your
Randy> sparing this list that non-juniper question.
Randy>
Randy> randy