Re: Re[4]: [j-nsp] route-filter

From: Jesper Skriver (jesper@skriver.dk)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 18:03:09 EST

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 05:00:40PM -0600, Kei wrote:
> My apology for not stating clearly that it was a pure Juniper question
> on the route-filter. I thought every topic on this list were naturally
> Juniper-related topic/question.

I think what Randy means it that it might not be wise to do the
filtering you asked on how to configure, but that is a non-Juniper
related question ...

/Jesper

Work:    Network manager   @ AS3292 (Tele Danmark DataNetworks)
Private: FreeBSD committer @ AS2109 (A much smaller network ;-)

One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them, One IP to bring them all and in the zone to bind them.