MPLS Static LSP

From: Mark M. Forest (milo279@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 12:57:47 EST

Folks,

Here is an elementry question for the list. I have several static LSP's
configured between four M-series routers.

On the ingress router I see my static LSP in the routing table as a
static-route. I am assuming that the all static LSP show up like this. I
also assume that all dynamic LSP would show up as MPLS with a protocol pref
of 7 in the routing table.

My question is this...If I am doing a show mpls lsp should I see my static
LSP's that I have configured? It seems that I see the dynamic lsp just fine.
Any insight would be great...

Thanks and hope everyone is having a happy holiday season!!!

milo