RE: [j-nsp] Where have JOSOS 5.1 download ?

From: Robert Kiessling (Robert.Kiessling@de.easynet.net)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 12:54:41 EST

Martin, Christian writes:
> You must have a CSC login, which means you must be a customer (or
> prospective one).

Not even a (standard) support contract is sufficient to download
software (at least in DE).

And don't expect any answer from the addresses provided on the web
page, apart from an auto response saying "we will contact you in two
days". We gave up after four weeks and contacted local Juniper offices
who, after another two weeks, were able to provide the answer that SW
download is not included in the login provided with the support
contract we have.

Robert