Re: [j-nsp] Alarm in the craft terminal

From: Rene Avi (Rene.Avi@kpnqwest.at)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 07:40:20 EST

< We have a juniper M10 and the management is in-band, As we donīt have any
< equipment connected to the ethernet port mgmt of the juniper we have a
< critical alarm in the leds of the craft terminal. We donīt want this alarm
< since if another critical alarm appears we will not note that with the leds
< in the craft terminal.

Hi Luis,

īset interfaces fxp0 disableī deactivates the mgmt-ethernet
and clears the alarm.

Cheers,
Rene Avi

--
/ Rene Avi <Rene.Avi@KPNQwest.com> | Phone: +43 1 89933 0 Fax 533 \
\ KPNQwest Senior Network Engineer | Diefenbachg. 35  A-1150 Wien /