Re: Private ASN's

From: Jesper Skriver (jesper@skriver.dk)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 12:43:32 EST

Ok, does the route have a next-hop, for which the Juniper has a
valid route ?

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 11:39:49AM -0600, Borchers, Mark wrote:
> Thanks to those who mentioned the built-in martian filter.
> However, in our case, the downstream is announcing a route
> from one of our public CIDR blocks. Only the ASN is private.

/Jesper

Work:    Network manager   @ AS3292 (Tele Danmark DataNetworks)
Private: FreeBSD committer @ AS2109 (A much smaller network ;-)

One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them, One IP to bring them all and in the zone to bind them.