Re: L2 VPN Deployment

From: Kireeti Kompella (kireeti@juniper.net)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 15:54:29 EST

Hi,

> Has anyone done a L2 MPLS-VPN deployment in production with Juniper
> Routers?? If so, can you share your thoughts and gotchas and what you
> would do better next time?

The following means nothing coming from a vendor :-) But, there is
a SP that has deployed L2 VPNs in production, and has customers on
it. The SP cursed us once (yes, we messed up, learned our lesson),
but is now quite happy with it. They would like a MIB is about all
their requests (for now :-)).

It would be better if they answered :-) But, just in case they would
prefer anonymity ...

Kireeti.