Re: [j-nsp] rewriting ieee-802.1Q priority bits

From: D J E (will_route_for_food@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 16:24:39 EST

In the CoS config, the 802.1 references 802.1p, not
802.1q. Here's a link to the docs:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos51/swconfig51-interfaces/html/cos-overview9.html

However, it does appear that you have correctly
configures the rewrite rules. I tried this on one of
my routers also and ieee-802.1 was not an option
either under rewrite-rules. It was accepted by the
parser, just like yours. I think I remember hearing
that there was a bug in the CoS for 5.1R1.4. You might
want to verify this with Juniper. Can you try a later
version of 5.1 and see if that helps?