[j-nsp] importing VRF Route into inet.0

From: AM Shaikh (junosuser@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 00:21:31 EST

Hi

Can someone tell me how to import VRF routes into inet.0. The scenario is like this

CE --- PE1 ----- PE2

PE1 has the VRF for CE. I want the CE to get internet access via PE2. So I created a VRF in PE2 and created a default route to inet.0.

Now the question is how to get the routes inside the VRF in PE2 into inet.0 so that PE2 can route packets back to CE via PE1.

I tried RIB Groups in PE2 .. created RIB importing VRF routes to inet.0 and inside VRF put a satement in protocol bgp for the rib group. But it deosn't seem to work ...

Pls advise.

Thanx in advance

Rgds
AM