RE: [j-nsp] BGP route

From: andrew kevin (andrewkevin2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 08:17:09 EST

Hi,Julian,
Do you imply that the implementation of Junos is to
advertise the ebgp routes learing from the source?
Since the whole internet routes is 130K today,it must
impact not only on the routers, but also the bandwidth
for those wasting routing info.
Why not Junos stop sending it back automatically?
In real world, it has to manually configure the policy
you mentioned to do the performance tuning.
Is there some special consideration of Junos?
Why Cisco do it default?
thank,
Andrew