[j-nsp] Internet access in 2547 MPLS VPN

From: MPLS FAN (mplsuser@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 18:56:01 EDT

Hi

I am trying to configure Internet access to a CE
Router in a MPLS VPN.

One way I know to have 2 separate PVCs/Subinterfaces
...one for internet and one for VPN and do it the
traditional way as done by FR providers.

But here I am trying to use the same link for both
internet and 2547 VPN.

I have confgured the CE to do a NAT for the traffic
going to Internet and send the VPN traffic without
NAT.

IN the VRF, I have configured the VRF to look in
inet.0 for default route ... the command I have is

 route 0.0.0.0/0 next-table inet.0

Now I tried the same thing in the Main instance.

i.e. route X.X.X.X/28 next-table VPN-A-NY.inet.0

X.X.X.X/28 is the global IP subnet used behind the CE.

I have put the static route to reach this subnet in
the VRF and it is accessible from VRF.

The system accepts the command but doesn't commit it.
It says "next-table" is not allowed in the Main
instance.

How do i instruct the system to route the internet
traffic for the CE's global subnet to the specific VRF
?

AMS