RE: RE: [j-nsp] Enhanced CoS features on M5/M10

From: MPuras@solunet.com
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 16:32:39 EST

Basically like Jesper stated, if you have the E-FPC, the information you see
on the link below is what is supported on the M5/M10 (assuming that you are
running a code that supports it such as 5.1).

Thanks,

Mario Puras

JNCIS, CCNA, LSCP, MCP
SoluNet Technical Support
Customer Support Engineer
* Mailto: mpuras@solunet.com
* 888.449.5766 (USA) / 888.SOLUNET (Canada)