RE: [j-nsp] Fw: Juniper Networks(r) Routers: The Complete Referen ce (fwd)

From: Leonard Giuliano (lenny@juniper.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 09:48:40 EST

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Neil Stirling wrote:

*>Leonard,
*>
*>Does that mean there will be some good, practical, real life examples, and
*>also the approaches used for Cisco's & Juniper's.

Yes, these are exactly the kinds of things we focused on throughout the
book.

*>I've seen the index on the AW url, and it does look it.
*>
*>Also, do you have an eta for the book's publish ?
*>

AW has told us it should be available by the end of April or beginning of
May.

*>Thanks.
*>