[j-nsp] VRF and loopback addresses

From: Fernando Garcia (fgarcia@eurocomercial.es)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 05:40:45 EST

Hello all

I´m trying to setup te following configuration in a M20:

- a new routing instance to handle a private network (i.e. A VPN in only a
router).
- This private network will have point-to-point static interfaces (Vcc over
ATM interface) numbered link to other router.
- All the other interfaces of the routing instances will be also point to
point interfaces (Vcc over ATM interfaces) but unnumbered and will run OSPF
and ISIS.

>From the documentation, I understand that this unnumbered links will use the
loopback address of the router. But I don't want it to use that address.
It's a different routing instance and I want it to use another address.

It's possible? How? (a link to the document that say how is enough).

Regards, Fernando
Fernando Garcia | Email: fgarcia@eurocomercial.es
Eurocomercial Informatica | Tel: +34 91 435 96 87
Y Comunicaciones | http://www.eurocomercial.es/