[j-nsp] CoS on Junipers

From: Morgan, Richard (rmorgan@orchestream.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 13:22:45 EST

I was wondering if anyone would like to share with me their expirence with
CoS on Juniper devices.

How many levels of service do you use, whether you make use of the plp bit
and the RED implemation etc.

Does anyone actually configure the IP precedence map on the FPC?

With the MPLS map being inflexible is the only sensible configuration to
mirror the same static table for inet traffic?

Did you have to cope with multi vendor enviroments to achieve an overall
policy?

I look forward to any response's :)

Rich

--
This communication contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual/s and/or entity or entities to whom it was intended to be addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately, delete this communication from your system, and do not disclose its contents to any third party, or use its contents.  Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Orchestream Ltd or its group of companies unless otherwise specifically stated.