RE: [j-nsp] OC-192 Perf issues with ACL's

From: dan martin (dmartin@micromuse.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 19:50:40 EST

from a marketechture perspective, the internet II asic is supposed to make
wire speed ACL parsing possible.

so this means the observation came from someone who actually experienced the
problem, or from a competitive marketeer with a reading comprehension
impairment. so it could be real or just really stupid.