Re: [j-nsp] Debug of PPP on POS card

From: Raj Jakkampudi (raj_jakkampudi1@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 22:04:18 EST

Thanks for the response. I looked in the manual and see no details about
what would be logged except that traceoptions can't be sent to a file and
must be looked at through the syslog. I think this command only shows me
physical link level information and not PPP encapsulation/negotiation
information. For a t3, here is the config that I've used:

    t3-2/0/1 {
        traceoptions {
            flag all;
        }
        mtu 1504;
        encapsulation ppp;
        unit 0 {
            family inet {
                address 1.1.1.10/30;
            }
        }
    }

thanks,
/Raj

P.S. Is this an appropriate question for this forum?