RE: problem with pos-interface sdh-framing

From: Fernando Krahe (fernando_krahe@optiglobe.com.br)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 09:15:42 EST

Marco,

we have some OC-3s on M20s and they are all running on SDH mode and have
cisco and Riverstone routers on the other end. They are all working fine,
although the Riverstone had some problems negotiating the PPP MTU. The cisco
works just fine, both 12Ks and 7513s.

Fernando

Fernando Krahe
Network Engineer