problem with pos-interface sdh-framing

From: MarcoH (marcoh@cistron.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 09:04:18 EST

Hi there,

Has anyone of you got any experience with oc-3 pos interfaces running SDH
mode ?

We are trying to hook a M40 to a leased stm-1, which only handles
SDH-framing. On the other side is a cisco 7507, with a pos interface in
sdh-mode.

As far as I can see, that when we put the juniper in sdh-framing, there are
no packets transmitted out of the interface. When we use the default sonet
framing, I see packets coming in on the cisco, but they are all corrupted
by the transmission equipment in between.

Grtx,

MarcoH

Cistron Internet Services
Alphen a/d Rijn, The Netherlands.