Re: [j-nsp] fore atm switch/juniper m20

From: Narayan Balasubramanian (narayan@juniper.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 14:03:28 EST

Nicholas,

No signalling is required. (We dont do SVC'c)

Just add the keyword ilmi to that atm-options stanza like:

at-0/1/1 {
    atm-options {
        vpi 0 maximum-vcs 512;
        ilmi;
    }
    unit 0 {
        vci 0.203;
        family inet {
            address 192.168.188.193/30;
        }
    }
}

And then you can view the port on the ATM switch that the router is
connected to and the IP address of the ATM swich.

narayan@coke# run show interfaces at-0/1/1 switch-id
Physical interface: at-0/1/1, VCI: 0.16
  Peer IP address: 192.168.5.25, Peer interface name: 1A1

I noticed that you sent your question to juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net.
I dont know how I got your email. You will receive faster response if
you send your questions to support@juniper.net. Thanks.

Narayan